My 12 Favourite Problems
Here are the problems that are currently at the top of my mind. They're in no particular order but I've tried to make sure there's a balance between the personal, professional and “sharpen the saw”.
How can I:
- Better develop strategies to maximise impact on my organisation's mission?
- Create an energised, committed and effective team that repeatedly delivers success?
- Make sure I retain my individual competitive advantage in my career?
- Stay plugged into what’s happening around me, within my organisation, my industry, and my profession?
- Utilise mental models to improve my thinking and decision-making?
- Develop systems and processes to optimise my productivity?
- Create a portfolio of income streams to sustain the lifestyle I want for my family?
- Continue to build a loving and committed marriage that gives us the strength to handle whatever the world decides to throw at us?
- Raise my children to make sure they're equipped with the skills they'll need to grow into happy and successful adults?
- Foster relationships that compound with strength over time?
- Seamlessly incorporate exercise and nutrition into my daily life to ensure I remain at my peak for as long as possible?
- Use mindfulness and meditation to maintain my focus and control my attention and emotions?